As a professional speaker, Rebecca offers engaging leadership, personal development, laughter yoga and team building workshops.
Most Requested Speaking Topics Include:
- Step Out of the Box and Into Your Life
- Abundance Redefined
- Leveraging Laughter (and Play) in Leadership
- Cultivating the Laughter Life
- Guided Shinrin-Yoku (Forest Therapy) Walks
Rebecca is available to create a custom program for your company, organization or event based on your goals and objectives.
Past Clients Include:
- 2018 Women's Leadership Summit
- Together We Rise Women's Conference
- The Nature Conservancy
- Northern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Northern Nevada Activity Professionals Association
- Head Injury Association of Northern Nevada
- State of Nevada: Bureau of Child, Family and Community Wellness
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Sage Healing Arts
- ICF Nevada / ATD Sierra Nevada / NNHRA - 2016 Employee Engagement Conference
"Rebecca was one of the guest speakers at my 2018 Women's Leadership Summit. I was thrilled to have her on our agenda for over 170 female leaders. She brought an energy with her to the summit that kept the meeting balanced with serious topics and serious fun. She taught us all valuable skills for dealing with the stress of our daily lives and how to release through laughter and other exercises to bring joy.
It's definitely not easy to get a large group of successful women to look at their life and work with a little humor, but we all need this reminder. Rebecca brought her fresh perspective into the room and didn't let us leave without taking a piece of that with us."
- Mandy Clark, President, Optimizing You & Founder of the Women's Leadership Summit - WMN'18
Online Interviews and Appearances:
- I am CEO Podcast - with Gresham Harkless
- A Little Breathing Space Podcast - with Clarissa Hughes
- Creative Soul Mamas Podcast - with Sonja Balzarolo
- Self Talk Radio Show - with Sarah Spencer
- WMAP Radio - with KC Armstrong
- The Replenish Me Show - with Cordelia Gaffar
- Freedompreneur's Club: The Inside Scoop - with Nick Pereira
- The Breathe Again Nation - with Jim Burgoon
- 2018 Rise Up for You Telesummit
"Rebecca shares her tips and knowledge about money in a clear and concise manner. A way that we can all understand and benefit from so that we can be our best with money! It's clear she has a strong understanding of what the audience needs to be successful!"
- Nada Lena, Founder of Rise Up For You
"Rebecca did an outstanding job supporting our "Laughter is the Best Medicine" presentation for the Carson Chapter of the Northern Nevada Human Resources Association. Attendees participated in Rebecca's laughter yoga introductory session, which was the liveliest part of the morning. Everyone left rejuvenated and with a much bigger smile than when they arrived. Her ability to accommodate our topic needs was terrific. I would recommend Rebecca Brown to any organization looking for an engaging speaker or an uplifting added value employee benefit program."
- Kellie George, Business Development Manager - United Federal Credit Union